Nina Volontey, Psychologist / Gestalt-therapist
Nina Volontey – a gestalt therapist, a counseling psychologist, international mediator. Has wide experience of work with expats in Poland and Russia.
- 2008 — Novosibirsk State University, Department of Psychology, MSc. diploma Nostrified in EU.
- 2009 – Certificate of a psychologist for a helpline, Novosibirsk State University
- 2009 – 2013 – Certificate of Gestalt psychotherapy (according to international standards AAGT and EAGT), Moscow Institute of Gestalt & Psychodrama.
- 2013-2015 – Course of Gestalt psychotherapy in Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles.
- 2020-2021 – Course of Psychopathology of couples (Margherita Spagnoulo Lobb, Natalia Kedrova, Maria Mione, Pietro A.Cavaleri, Rosanna Militello).
I am 32 years old, married, fan of yoga. And I’m an experienced expat. I was born in Akademgorodok of Novosibirsk, lived in Malaysia with parents later, then a bit of US, then India, then, a bit longer, Moscow, then Poland (I hoped it would become my home, but plans changed). As for now I live in Moscow and I hope this is the final destination of my movements. I’m very interested in people, their relationships with themselves and with other. I like to be active and develop myself, that’s why I travel a lot (mostly as a backpacker and as a couchsurfer).